Every year, The Star collaborates with some of the best educational institutions to award deserving students a chance to pursue a higher education. These scholarships cover a wide range of fields and disciplines, from entry-level courses to postgraduate education, professional studies to vocational training.
The best thing is the scholarship are all bond-free.
- Malaysian citizens not more than 25 years of age. *except for postgraduate courses
- Excel in extra-curricular activities or active in sports.
- Not bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organisations.
- Possess reasonably good result in SPM / UEC or equivalent (for Foundation / Diploma courses).
- Possess reasonably good results in STPM / UEC or equivalent (for Degree courses).
- Download the form here.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it with the required documents to the stated address.
- Only shortlisted scholarship applicants will be notified.
- Please take note that the scholarships only cover those institutions and courses that are listed here.
Completed applications must reach:
The Star Education Fund
Star Media Group Berhad
15 Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor
within two (2) weeks after the release of SPM or STPM results. Late applications will not be considered.
For further enquiries, email email@example.com or call 03-7967 1388 ext. 1642 / 1643
To download the latest Adobe Reader, please click this button.