Every year, The Star collaborates with the best educational institutions, both local and abroad, to award deserving students a change to pursue a higher education. These scholarship cover a wide range of fields and disciplines, from entry-level courses to postgraduate education, professional studies to vocational training.
The best thing is the scholarship are all bond-free.
Applications are now open to Malaysians for scholarship awards offered by the
following educational institutions.
- be Malaysian citizens of not more than 25 years of age as at 1st January 2014.
- have excelled in extra-curricular activities & active in sports.
- not bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organizations.
- for Foundation / Diploma courses, applicants must possess reasonably good results in the SPM / UEC or equivalent.
- for the Degree / Masters courses, applicants must possess reasonably good results in the STPM / A-Level / UEC or equivalent.
For further details on individual university's / college's scholarship awards and to obtain an application form, please download the form here or submit a stamped (60 sen) self-addressed envelope (25cm x 30cm) to:
The Star Education Fund
c/o Star Publications (M) Bhd
15 Jalan 16/11 Section 16
46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Completed applications must reach us within (2) two weeks after the release of SPM or STPM results. Late applications will not be accepted.
Students are encouraged to apply to the respective institutions for admissions separately.
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
To download the latest Adobe Reader, please click this button.